Customer Technical Support Portal:
Before opening a support case, customers MUST register on Terrapin Systems’ Technical Support Web Portal at support.terrapinsys.com. Please include:
- Company name
- Your company email address
- Your phone numbers where you can be reached for a callback
Once registered, you can use this portal for opening and managing technical support cases. Each individual from your organization who engages with our support services must register and use their own individual account.
Note: All support requests require a pre-approved support arrangement. Support requests without a pre-approved support arrangement will be referred to a service representative to learn more about your needs and requirements.
Once you have registered for technical support via this portal, you are able to open support cases via the portal, phone or email:
- Visit support.terrapinsys.com
- Phone 1 (408) 610-5288 during normal business hours. (Contracts that include an after-hours on-call resource require a code.)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (When replying to support emails, do not modify the Subject field. Requests must come from the same company email address that you registered with.)