What is Your Network DNA?
Let Terrapin Systems help you find out how Software Defined and Open Networking technology can benefit your organization
Terrapin can design a high performing network that maps to your network DNA.
Terrapin Systems leverages Software Defined and Open Networking technology to design and implement a high performing network that optimizes your bandwidth intensive applications.
We bring together the right software, the right hardware, and the best implementation resources. We work directly with your engineers and technical teams to find the best solutions and the most efficient ways to make them operational.
- We believe SDN offers our clients important advantages when it comes to customizing, optimizing, and automating their network to fit their unique applications needs
- The ability to tailor the network to our customers’ specific application needs allows us to deliver the highest performing, most secure network for their specific situation
- Our SDN engineering team can help architect, program and maintain any open network
Software-defined networking is an approach in which the network is directed by a software controller instead of hardware. Benefits include:
- The ability to customize the network to better support your applications
- Cost savings that come with a network that performs more efficiently
- The ability to build up, break down, and make moves, adds and changes quickly and cost-effectively
- The ability to make the most of existing investments and integrate the latest open network technologies
Terrapin offers a full range of products and services to support our customers’ networking needs:
- Custom networking software
- Networking hardware
- Engineering services
- Networking & network security monitoring services
CONTACT TERRAPIN SYSTEMS:
Michelle Derkx, Account Manager
408.691.5408 Cell, 408.705.4333 Office